Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Refreshed

Ah, I am feeling so much better after working out. If you would have told me a few months ago that I would be saying that, I wouldn't have ever believe you. But I love working out, my day just doesn't seem complete until I have. :) And I think that is a sign that it is becoming a part of my life. Today I did the low intensity cardio workout from the Biggest Loser and then I did some strength/cardio intervals.

I'm still not the happiest because of my weigh-in this morning but I'm trying to stay positive. The weight didn't come on over night and it won't come off over night either. I'm not giving up this time, like I have in the past. Things are different now. I'm different now. And I'm never turning back. All I can say is that I love my life. :)

~Sara~

No comments:

Post a Comment