Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Frustrated, majorly

I'm SO frustrated!! Today is my weigh-in, and I've only lost .2 pounds this week! :( I just don't know what I'm doing wrong. I've been staying within my calorie range and I've been exercising. What in the world am I doing wrong? But I guess it's just time to evaluate everything I'm doing and make a few changes and see if that helps.

I am still really struggling trying to find a balance between school and working out, yesterday I just didn't have a chance to get my work out in and it really bothered me. So today I am going to work out twice as hard. And maybe my weight staying the same is from me building muscle or maybe it's just a plateau. This time around, I'm not going to give up, I'm going to keep trying until I get over this.

Here is my food and water in-take for the day:

Breakfast:
Lunch: Creamy Garlic Shells with cheddar whales 878 calories
Dinner: Cheerios and peanut butter sandwich 433 calories
Snack: Popcorn chicken 494 calories

Total:

Water: 14

~Sara~

No comments:

Post a Comment