Thursday, January 19, 2012

Refreshed and Ready

I'm feeling so refreshed already this morning. I worked out for 50 minutes, and Coach Nicole really kicked my butt. :) I absolutely love how I feel after I work out, I know that I'm working to better myself.

Last night as I was laying in bed, I was just thinking. And I had so much that I wanted to blog about but I couldn't at that point because I really needed to get some sleep. But I was really thinking about patience and then I was thinking about what lead me to get really serious about losing weight. I mean, I've tried to lose weight before, all through high school I tried and then part of the year after. Honestly, I was not serious about it then though. I would exercise every once in awhile but not regularly and I did not change my eating at all. It is 100% different now though.

At this point in my life, I am ready to change. Ready to be the person that I'm meant to be. I have already began to change my life, I've lost about 22 pounds so far and I'm not stopping until I reach my goals. I'm exercising 4-5 times/week and making healthier food choices on a daily basis. After my weigh-in this week, I am trying even harder because I want to succeed. Starting next week, things are going to be somewhat different. Next week I am starting up class again and my internship, so I'll be a lot busier at that point. Which could be a good or bad thing, I guess we'll find out which soon. I'm really hoping that it will be good, it will help me watch my calorie in-take throughout the day and I won't be snacking.

And then last night and this morning, I was thinking about a song that my best friend sings a lot of the time. It goes like this, "Have patience, have patience, don't be in such a hurry." Then it goes on to say more, but more or less just don't worry about things. This situation is not in my control, so I really shouldn't worry about it. And yes, that's a lot easier said than done but I'm going to try to not worry about everything so much. One of my goals is to not sweat the small stuff and I'm working really hard at that.

I get to spend time with my best friend tonight, I'm super excited. I'll probably get some tea since it's so cold outside. It will be a great time though, I cannot wait to see her!

Here is my food and water in-take for the day:

Breakfast: Oatmeal with brown sugar and raspberries 232 calories
Lunch: Honey Nut Cheerios 210 calories
Dinner: Honey Garlic Pork Chops, pineapple/mandarin orange, red potato, green beans 513 calories
Snack: Herbal Tea, blueberry muffin, cheese potato, special K cereal, popcorn chicken 1193 calories

Total: 2157 calories

Water: 12

~Sara~

No comments:

Post a Comment