Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Frustrated!

Well, I had my weigh-in this morning and it wasn't as good as I had hoped. I still lost weight, but only.8 lbs this week. So I've got some analyzing to do today and see where I can make some changes to help. I won't lie, this is very frustrating because I've been trying really hard. But I'm trying to not let this get me down, I need to stay positive. Hopefully next week's weigh-in will be better than this weeks.

So today I'm going to be doing some of Coach Nicole's DVD and will hopefully get my butt kicked. (In a good way!) :) Plus I'll do a little walking along with some strength training. Adding more strength training will help burn fat and build muscle and hopefully that will equal more weight loss.

I found this verse today and it's going to be my motto for now.
Psalms 37:7a Be still before the Lord and wait patiently for Him
Here's my food and water in-take for the day:

Breakfast: Oatmeal with brown sugar and raspberries 232 calories
Lunch: Healthy Choice Grilled Chicken with Marinara and rice 815 calories
Dinner: Tomato Soup and cheerios and Special K Cereal 443 calories
Snack: Jack's Bacon Cheese Burger Pizza and popcorn with 1 tbsp butter 612 calories

Total: 2102 calories

Water: 10

~Sara~

No comments:

Post a Comment