Saturday, January 21, 2012

A new day

It felt so great to vent last night, after I did I felt 1,000,000x better. And now today is a new day and I'm ready to succeed. A little later I'm meeting my best friend for coffee, so I'm really excited about that and I can vent even more if need too. I always enjoy our time together, she and I have so much fun.

I'm not getting any exercise in this morning because I had to color my hair and then I'm going down to the coffee shop early so I can write a few things. And because my legs are still killing me from yesterday, Bob really kicked my butt with all of the squats and lunges. Saturday's are one of my rest days right now, I have been working out M-F and taking off the weekend. But things are probably going to be different starting next week since I'm starting school, we'll see though. It all depends what days and where my internship will be. Tuesdays and Thursdays I'll still be able to work out because I don't start class until 10:30. I cannot wait to start school this coming week though, it will be so nice to get back into a routine again.

Here is my food and water in-take for today:

Breakfast: Caramel latte and blueberry muffin 368 calories
Lunch: Sweet Onion Chicken teriyaki salad and baked chips 350 calories
Dinner: Pasta with Alfredo sauce 580 calories
Snack: Blueberry/Raspberry smoothie and peaches 326 calories

Total: 1624

Water: 12

~Sara~

No comments:

Post a Comment