Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Busy day

It's a beautiful day here in Waupun, and I've been very busy. I had class this morning, and I just have a feeling that it is going to be a very busy semester. Now I have most of my books and I can really get started on all of my classes. I just pray that I can get through this semester without becoming too over whelmed with stress. It was really great to see all of my classmates again, I've missed them a lot.

I haven't had a chance to work out yet today but I will be walking for at least 30 minutes and then I'm going to be doing some strength training. It's going to hard the next few weeks, just trying to find a balance between school, homework and my internship along with working out. But I won't give up, this is my new lifestyle. I am quite excited though, I have YAMs tonight so it'll be really nice to get some fellowship with everyone.

Here is my food and water in-take for the day:

Breakfast: Cinnamon Cereal 241 calories
Lunch: Parmesan Pasta 580 calories
Dinner: Veggie soup and peanut butter sandwich 433 calories
Snack: Tomato soup and green beans 250 calories; cheerios 220 calories

Total: 1724

Water: 10

~Sara~

No comments:

Post a Comment