Saturday, January 28, 2012

Feeling amazing this morning

I am feeling so amazing today, very confident. I'm not exactly sure why but I really am. This morning has just been filled with homework. I came down to a local coffee shop (where I am now) and just ordered a latte and began working on homework. It's crazy how much more work I get done here than I ever do at home or school.  I'm so relaxed while I'm here and I love it! Plus for most of the morning there was a mucho cute guy sitting by me and I saw him glance over at me a few times. :) That really helped my confidence level even more. It's always nice to be noticed like that. :)

This morning I didn't get a chance to work out because I really did need to get working on all of my homework.And I'm getting a good chunk of it done this morning, almost all of it is already done. I'm still trying to wait patiently for Monday to hear back from the hospital in Beaver Dam about an internship. I really need this internship and it would take so much stress off my shoulders, it just seems to be one thing after another that has been stressing me out. First it was about Providence and now that I have an answer for that, I receive another thing of stress. But I am trying to not let it bother me, because I know that I'll find something.

Here is my food and water in-take for the day:

Breakfast: Latte 210 calories
Lunch: Chicken Alfredo and cheddar whales with reeses 941 calories
Dinner: Veggie soup, raspberries and 2 peanut butter sandwiches 834 calories
Snack: Cheerios and raspberries 85 calories

Total: 2071

Water: 8

~Sara~

No comments:

Post a Comment