Friday, January 27, 2012

Did not sleep well

I did not sleep very well last night, I tossed and turned half the night. But last night, I did apply for my dream internship though. I applied for a Human Resources Internship with the Brewers!! :) This would be the greatest internship ever and you know I'm actually pretty confident about it. Why wouldn't I get this? I'm just as qualified as everyone else applying for it. This is one thing that I love about my weight loss so far, it has really helped me become more confident in my self. And it's not necessarily because of the weight loss, it's because I'm changing my thoughts as well.

Today is going to full of homework and making some phone calls about possible internships and of course working out and eating right. I'm going to add some strength training today as well. :) Oh and I stepped on the scale this morning and I'm down to 292.2 :) I cannot believe it, especially since this week has been so stressful. But I'm still doing it :) Now that is all of the new me!!

I had such an amazing workout today, I walked for 60 minutes and then I did my strength training intervals. Working out is one of my favorite things. :) I love how I feel after I do it. All of my hard work is already paying off, I've already lost about 23 pounds. :)

Here is my food and water in-take for the day:

Breakfast: Cheerios 110 calories
Lunch: Cheesy Bacon Pasta 540 calories
Dinner: Fried clams, coleslaw, roll and mashed potatoes 1000 calories
Snack: Whale crackers 286 calories

Total: 1936

Water: 17

~Sara~

No comments:

Post a Comment