Monday, January 23, 2012

Exciting News!! :)

It is completely nasty outside today, it's snowing and it's suppose to get colder. So I'm glad that I didn't have to go anywhere today, but I have to tomorrow. I officially started classes today and tomorrow is my first day actually back on campus. It will be great to be around everyone again, I've missed by classmates. I had a wonderful work out this morning, 20 minutes with Coach Nicole and then 30 minutes of walking. Feeling absolutely wonderful after this.

And on an even happier note, I've been accepted to Providence Christian College in Pasadena, CA. My first choice college, I cannot believe it. I am way too excited for this privilege and experience. I was so worried about this and then this morning when I checked the mail and read that letter I almost began to cry. I am SO excited!! :) Fall cannot come soon enough.

Here is my food and water in-take for the day:

Breakfast: Cheerios with raspberries 140 calories
Lunch: Chicken, green beans and fruit salad 340 calories
Dinner: Eggs and fruit salad 306 calories
Snack: Cinnamon Oats Cereal 163  calories, tomato soup 360 calories

Total: 1709

Water: 16

~Sara~

No comments:

Post a Comment