Wednesday, September 27, 2017

BED Confessions and 1-week Binge Free

Hi, all!

The day is finally here when it is cooler! We have a high of 65 and it is absolutely gorgeous out right now. Okay, so last night was horrible. I was having this horrendous urges to binge and I had such a hard time fighting them off. I could not fight off the urges but I did not binge, at least not in my eyes. I had already eaten to my calorie goal of 1990, but I could not fight off the urges. So I did eat a little something and that amazingly enough tided me over and made the binge thoughts disappear. I had 2383 calories but that was still under my exercise calories for the day. So, all-in-all, I am calling it a win. And even if it would not have been under my exercise calories for the day, it was still a deficit for me. One thing I have realized is that I cannot be so hard on myself. I will have better days than others and yesterday was one of the others. Not every day will be perfect and that is okay.

Until next time.

~Sara~

No comments:

Post a Comment