Friday, May 29, 2015

Emotional Eating

Hi, all!

Happy Friday! How are you all doing today? I'm doing alright, a little bored, but other than that I can't complain. The weekend will be upon us soon, any fun plans for the weekend? My weekend will probably be a boring one unless I have to work, but I'm not sure of my schedule yet.

Last night I had an extremely emotional few hours and I'm proud to say that I didn't turn to food. In fact, I was under my calorie goal yesterday, which is amazing. The more amazing thing is that I'm turning to food less in emotional situations. Now, I'm viewing food as more of a thing to nourish my body instead of using it to help me through my emotions. How amazing is that?!? I hope that we can all learn to view food this way because I think we would eat a whole lot healthier then.

As I said, I was under my calorie goal yesterday and I got in a workout. Sadly, I wasn't able to workout until the afternoon and that screwed up my schedule. I'm used to working out in the morning and yesterday I didn't get to until after lunch. My workout was definitely lacking and I think that was because I had a carb-heavy lunch, so my body felt pretty weighed down. It's amazing how much more energy I had during my workout this morning, so hopefully I'll be able to stick with my morning workouts and have a lot of energy during it.

Well, I'm off. I hope that you all have an amazing afternoon, evening and weekend. Until next time!

~Sara~

No comments:

Post a Comment