Monday, October 6, 2014

Mini-Vacation Recap and Weekly Goals

Hi all!

Happy Monday! How are you all this evening? It has been a beautiful October, fall day here. Honestly, I still cannot believe that it's October already, this year is going by so quickly. I'm sure this month and the rest of this year will fly by as well, it always seems to. 

I had an amazing weekend with my best friend, it was much needed and so nice to just get away for a few days. It's nice to be able to sleep in my own bed again and have internet access again though. On Friday, I got there in mid-afternoon and we went out to our favorite coffee shop for a late lunch. It was so good, this places coffee is phenomenal and I've had a major craving for it. We had a low-key dinner at her apartment and went to a small group she's a part of. The small group was amazing, incredibly thought provoking, I wish I was able to go to each meeting. On Saturday, we started out our morning by going to the farmers market and picked up a few things. Then we went back to the coffee shop for brunch and I caught up with one of my college friends. In the afternoon, we went to her town's fall festival. I got a great workout that day, 700+ calories burned according to my HRM. Let me tell you, my legs still hurt from all of the walking. Later that evening we went out for this delicious pizza and then got a slice to cheesecake to share, it was so delicious and worth the 300 calories. :) And then on Sunday, my final day, we went to church in the morning. Finally, we went out for lunch at this delicious Mexican restaurant and then I was on my way back home. 

It was an absolutely wonderful time away and it was amazing to spend some one-on-one time with my best friend. :) My drive home was incredibly long and made my entire back stiff, but I wouldn't trade that time with my best friend for anything. I made a stupid decision and bought some snacks at the half way point because I was ridiculously tired and it helped me wake up. So, I was WAY over my calorie goal yesterday. Plus when I got home, my grandparents were over having dinner and my grandma made an apple pie, which is my favorite. Even though I was incredibly full, I had a piece of that but I felt so gross afterwards. 

Now onto last weeks goals and my new goals for this week. I didn't reach all of my goals but I did reach most of them. :) The lower body strength didn't happen but that's because the chiropractor told me to not over work myself. Plus I had 1 binge day, it wasn't horrible but still more calories than I should have eaten. Thankfully, for the most part, I was right around my calorie goal most days. So overall, it was a good week, in regards to reaching my goals. Now my goals for this week.

1) Eat around 2200 calories (my goal) daily
2) No binge days
3) Work out for 30 minutes/5 days a week - at least 300 calories burned/workout 
4) Blog 5 days/week
5) Complete my schoolwork by Saturday - at the latest
6) Drink at least 64 oz of water/day 
7) Eat slower (take at least 30 minutes to eat meals) 
8) Take at least 1 hour/day to relax 
9) Do at least 1 hour of pleasure reading/day
10) Burn between 1500 and 2000 calories this week
11) Track everything that I eat
12) Eat a bigger breakfast/ daily (at least 300 calories)
13) Don't worry so much
14) Do at least 20 tasks/week

This post has gotten quite long because of my recap. Now I'm off to do my homework and watch two of my favorite movies that are on TV :) I hope that you all have an amazing evening. Until next time!

~Sara~

No comments:

Post a Comment