Friday, June 7, 2013

Busy, Busy, Busy and Anniversary Present (Day 624)

Hi all!

Happy Friday! How are you all doing today? I am so tired of writing my final, it's ridiculous. But once this it is done, I'll finally be back to my normal homework schedule. The past few days I haven't even been able to work out because I've been SO busy with my final and other homework. It's pretty much driving me crazy that my schedule is all out of whack because of this final. I'll get through it but I like to know what my schedule looks like.

Today I sent in an application for an apartment out in Colorado... so please be thinking and praying for me. I pray that I will be able to get into this place, the price is right, it's in a good location (close to both school and work), everything just seems perfect with it. Not to mention that one of the ladies I've been in contact with is absolutely amazing, she has been great with everything. So hopefully I will have an apartment within a few days.

I want to share this picture with you all, yesterday I received this beautiful ring in the mail from Abid. He is such a sweetheart. It is my official engagement ring and it arrived here a few days before our 1 year anniversary. :) I do not think I could love that man anymore if I tried.

Oh and I'm happy to say that this ring is 1 size smaller than my other ring. These 45 pounds have made my fingers shrink... which I am 100% okay with. Did you notice my newest manicure? Burgundy tips... I'm completely in love with them. :)

I am so incredibly excited for tomorrow... coffee with my best friend in the morning (last time I get to see her before I move) and then I'm driving to Chicago to see DARREN CRISS at the House of Blues. :) So do not expect a blog until Sunday or Monday. And believe me, you all will hear about my Darren Criss show. I cannot believe it's almost here... only 1 more day. :)

Okay, so I've had enough of a break from my papers. Time to get back to them and bust through. I hope that you all have an amazing day! So until next time!

~Sara~

1 comment:

  1. Congrats and I hope you get the apartment. what a lovely ring. how sweet of him to do that. Where is he at if i may ask?

    ReplyDelete