Sunday, May 26, 2013

Weigh-In (Day 612)

Hi all!

Happy Sunday! How are you all doing today? It's a beautiful day here in southeastern Wisconsin and I think that I'm going to go outside and do some walking and just get some fresh air. Hopefully it will help clear my mind as well.

So I will just get right to it, today is weigh-in day. Honestly I didn't know what to expect this week. Some days I was a little over and some days I was a little under my calorie goal. My fitness was okay... I worked out 4 days and had 99 fitness minutes. I didn't reach my goal of 150 minutes but I was down for the count on Friday and Thursday I was hurting a ton. This week will be better, I will reach my goal of 150 minutes. So without further ado, my weigh-in. Yeah... that's right, I'm down 1.4 pounds this week! :)

Starting Weight: 315
Last Weigh-In: 271.4
Current Weight: 270
Total Lost: 45

I am asking all of you for thoughts, prayers, positive vibes, whatever you all can give. For the past 2 or 3 weeks I have been praying and trying to figure out what to do about the future. Do I try to start finding a job out in Colorado now or wait until I have been accepted to graduate school? I know just how difficult it is to find a job and what if I do wait and then can't find one in time before classes start? Guidance is what I need right now. This has been stressing me out beyond belief but I will continue in prayer and I know that I will be shown the right thing soon enough.

It's time for me to get working on my homework again because my paper and journal are actually due today. But I hope you all have a wonderful day! So until next time.

~Sara~

1 comment:

  1. weigh in can never be fun I'm sure. but good luck

    Please be sure to stop by today if not during the week for the blog hop
    http://pinkowl07.blogspot.com/2013/05/sunday-fun-day-hop.html

    ReplyDelete