Saturday, May 11, 2013

Busy Day (Day 597)

Hi all!

Happy Saturday! How are you all doing today? This is going to be a very quick and rather short posting today because we'll be leaving to head to my aunt's house soon. We're getting together with my mom's side to celebrate mother's day. So it will be quite a challenge to eat low carb, but I am up for the challenge. :)

I did realize something yesterday though, I am becoming very focused on the scale again... I hate doing that. Everyday I've been weighing myself with clothing on, but nevertheless I've been weighing-in every day. I don't record it until Sunday's weigh-in but I really do not want to be so focused on the number. But on a happier note, I was making myself some coffee this morning and my mom walked into the kitchen and this is what she said to me. "Dang... you are looking really skinny!" Totally made my day!

Anywho... I need to get back to my homework and then off to my aunt's house. I hope you all have a wonderful day and weekend! So until next time.

~Sara~

No comments:

Post a Comment