Saturday, March 9, 2013

New Toys (Day 534)

Hi all!

Good afternoon, sorry this is later than normal but I've had a busy day. How is everyone doing today? This morning I had a wonderful coffee date with my best friend and then as soon as I was done with that, I went shopping with my mom, one of my nieces and my nephew. So we just got back unloaded everything and I can finally relax a little bit. So I have on the World Baseball Classic (Canada vs. Mexico), not really cheering for anyone in particular. Tonight's game will be interesting though, I'm torn. Do I cheer for Italy (the team I've been cheering for all along) or USA (where I live). Oh well, whatever happens, will happen.



Today is another low carb days, but it was crazy. We went out for lunch, I got a salad with grilled chicken, apples, and cranberries, but I didn't realize there was bleu cheese on it. I absolutely hate bleu cheese, I tried to pick it off but it was just crumbled on it too much, so I barely touched my salad. I didn't let that derail my low carb day, I just ate when we got home. Atkins Beef Merlot meal and an Atkins nutty fudge brownie. :) They were both delicious. I did fairly well yesterday, my protein levels were still low but other than that I did wonderfully. Here's the recap:
Type
Carbs
Protein
Fats
Total
173
347
144
Used
148
117
102
Left
25
230
42

But I'm excited, now I get to talk about my new toys. :) Today I got my chocolate protein powder (I can't wait to try it out!), I got a new pedometer, and some 2 lb weights. With my back, I can't be lifting too hard, and when I do the 30DS 2 lb weights are all I can handle right now. I cannot wait to try all my new toys out! :) Now when I'm walking I don't have to count my steps and I can be walking with some weights in my hands, it'll all help out. Plus now my protein levels will be up higher. I'm planning on trying out my protein powder tonight, so I'll give you a little review of it tomorrow.



I've got to cut this one short. My paper is not done yet (eek!) and it's due tomorrow. So I really need to finish it up so I can get all my proofreading done. Plus I'm still not even close to caught up on the blogs I follow (oops). I'll try to get caught up after my paper is done.

~Sara~

No comments:

Post a Comment