Saturday, February 2, 2013

Year 1 Day 134 (Day 499)

Hi all! It's finally the weekend and my day has been crazy long already. I slept horribly last night, so I've been up since 4:15 :(. Thankfully, I was able to go get some coffee with my best friend this morning who is home visiting from Iowa/Illinois. :) She made my morning better, because I have missed her so much. We had a wonderful talk, I miss our weekly coffee/tea dates. Ever since I've moved back to Wisconsin we hardly get to see each other anymore and it saddens me greatly.

This is what I'm wearing today and it looks so much better on me today than it did the day that I bought it. I don't know about you, but I see a major difference in my stomach from then to now. (I just noticed, I even did the same pose today :) ) Honestly, when I look in the mirror, I don't think I look that much smaller. But after seeing this picture, I see a big difference. So this realization made my day a whole lot better.

Today I am linking up for two different things. First I'm linking up with the lovely, Allie, Jenn, and Ricci for:

button

Monday


Tuesday


Wednesday



Thursday


Friday

And I'm also linking up with the lovely Morgan and Sybil for Saturday Morning Coffee.



Wow today was majorly picture heavy, oh well. I'm loving my new collage website that I found. :) I'm off to enjoy a quiet afternoon/evening by myself. Going to go and listen to my playlist and sing cause no body's watching. :) So until next time.

~Sara~ 

2 comments: