Thursday, January 31, 2013

Year 1 Day 132 (Day 497)

Hi all! It's January 31st already, I can't believe it. Even better is that my best friend will be here tomorrow, and then my good friend and her fiance will be here 1 week from today! :) And then we get to go wedding dress and bridesmaid dress shopping. I'm excited to see where I will be at with my weight and clothing size at that time. The only problem will be, what size dress should I order? The wedding is in the beginning of October which is 8 months from now. Only God knows how much weight and inches I will lose by them, I would appreciate any ideas because I really can't afford to pay for a lot of alterations.

I had my final weigh-in of January, and I have lost 1.4 lbs since last week! :) That puts me at a total of 3 lbs lost in January! Honestly, I was hoping for a little more but 3 lbs is a major victory. And hey, it's less than I weighed at the beginning of the month and I've lost quite a few inches as well. :)

Right now I don't have a picture to share with you from my workout, it's been crazy so far today. I've been on the phone with a friend for a few hours now. And Abid wanted me to watch him sleep until his internet decides to not work. So no workout for me this morning, but I will get it done this afternoon/evening. I promise!

Today it's time to link up with the lovely Katie and Lex to share my NSV's of the week.

1. Losing it
These may relate to weight a little but I still thought I'd share them
- 10.75 inches
- .4 points off my BMI
- .64% of my body fat %

2. Water
I have drank a total of 992 oz of water this week, which is an increase of 104 oz from last week.

3. Exercise
I have done the 30 Day Shred 3 days this week and yesterday I increased the number of reps in every set. Also I have been using 1 lb weights instead of just using my body weight.

4. Positivity
I have stayed positive through the ups and downs of this week.

5. Scale
I've only stepped on the scale twice this week (Monday and Thursday) which is a major NSV. It's been tough this week for some reason and I wanted to step on the scale every day

6. Calorie Goal
I've stayed right around my calorie goal every day this week which is a great thing!

button

Until next time.

~Sara~

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are having a great week!! I am a new follower and look forward to reading more throughout your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you included positivity as an NSV! What a great one to consider because it is difficult keeping a positive attitude, especially when you have a lot to lose and it seems like it takes forever, so good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are doing amazing and always sound so positive in your posts! Great job!

    ReplyDelete