Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Year 1 Day 130 (Day 495)



Hi all! What a dreary day outside, it's rainy and very foggy. But thankfully it is warmer today, we have a high of 53. It is suppose to cold down over the next few days though, back to typical January/February weather in Wisconsin.

Today feels different than most days in the sense that I just don't have the motivation to workout. No matter how much I lacked motivation, I still got my workout in. Day 13 has been completed. :) Like always, I feel so much better after my workout. It's always the same, and this is why I didn't skip my workout this morning. I know better than that, and hey, I've got my final weigh-in of the month on Thursday and I'm hoping to see some good results. So far this week, I'm right on key to do that.

I have already completed one of my goals for this week! :) Once my mom faxes this worksheet for me, then all of my paperwork I needed to start school will be complete. And then once they process it and I get my official acceptance, I can start classes :) I'm so excited about this, because as you may have seen in previous posts, I do get rather bored during the day. There is only so much that I can do around the house each day.

Today I was nominated for a Liebster Blog Award by Kim @ Less of Me, More To Life.

This is an award given to up and coming bloggers with less than 200 followers.

Here are the Rules
Each nominee must share 11 things about themselves.
Answer the 11 questions set for you and create 11 questions for the people you nominate.
Nominate promising new bloggers who have less than 200 followers.

11 Things About Myself
1. My fiance and I live about 7200 miles apart currently
2. I am a Psychology major with a focus in Marriage and Family Therapy at Colorado Christian University
3. Cooking/baking is one of my favorite things to do
4. I love coffee/espresso way too much
5. Currently I am an aunt to 5 and many more once I am married
6. I've been told that I am a good singer
7. I drink at least 128 oz of water every day
8. Romance is one of my favorite things
9. I love working out
10. I am a total foodie 
11. My wedding is going to be completely romantic, with red roses every where

11 Questions I had to answer
1. Favorite movie?
This is way too hard! But anything based on a Jane Austen novel, it needs to be the BBC version though. :)
2. What made you start blogging?
I needed an outlet for all of my emotions and plain writing just wasn't cutting it.
3. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
Pakistan because that is where my fiance is originally and currently. I want to experience what he has his entire life. 
4. Walk or run?
Walk for now, I'm hoping to start running some day though.
5. Favorite time of year?
Fall :)
6. What is your favorite song right now?
Love Never Fails by Brandon Heath (this is what my fiance and I will share our first dance to)
7. What is your goal for the year?
Lose 50 lbs and many inches.
8. What is hockey, basketball or football?
Well I don't know much about hockey or basketball but I love football. It's a wonderful game. :)
9. How do you capture your memories?
Writing about them
10. Iphone, Android or Blackberry?
None
11. Glass half full or half empty?
Half full, I'm very optimist :)

My Questions to my nominees
1. Favorite type of music?
2. Optimist or Pessimist?
3. What makes you the happiest?
4. What is your favorite type of exercise?
5. Coffee, tea, or other? If other, what is it?
6. Siblings? If so, how many?
7. What is your biggest pet peeve?
8. Who is your hero?
9. Favorite type of wood?
10. What did you study in school? If you went.
11. Favorite TV show?

My Nominees are

Congratulations all!

So until next time.

~Sara~

3 comments:

  1. Great post! These are so much fun! I love getting to know everyone this way

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I accept your challenge and have really enjoyed "getting to know you!" I didn't realize your fiance was so far away. What an awesome heritage to share with your children though. I was going to say something about my hubby just now, but decided to save it for my blog. hehe! ;)

    Good job getting your work out in as well! You will CONQUER this year and it's goals LIKE MAD! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats kn your award and seriously so awesome that you pushed yourself to work out!

    ReplyDelete