Monday, January 28, 2013

Year 1 Day 129 (Day 494)

Good afternoon all! It is finally a little warmer here (high of 36), but it's quite icy. Today is one day that I am thankful that I don't have to drive anywhere.

I have amazing news! Last night we had my SIL, nieces and nephew over for dinner (like always), and I didn't over eat! In fact, I was under my calorie goal for the day! Ahhh  :) This was such a huge accomplishment for me, I don't remember the last time I was under my calorie goal on a Sunday! I even had some ice cream and pudding for dessert, but it didn't matter because I only have a scoop of each. :) It's crazy how proud I am for something so small like this. This is what I need to do each week though, because small victories like this will add up to big victories (or reaching my goal).

Day 12 is complete, only 18 days left. Don't mind the horrible picture of me, it was crazy bright behind me and I could only do so much with that. Level 2 is still intense and I love it! I'm getting better at those lunges that circuit 2 goes crazy with, thankfully. I am seeing results, obviously from my loss of inches during level 1, but even more so because my stomach looks/feels flatter to me. :)

My digital food scale is amazing, I love it! It's helping me calculate my calories more accurately. Even better, it can measure food in grams, ounces, kilograms or pounds by just pressing 1 button. :) I had a different scale but it wasn't digital, so it was a lot more work. More or less, I am thankful for a digital one.

It was too funny this morning, I was talking to Abid and told him that I worked out today. I told him that I've done well this month and I've lost 3.6 pounds so far, but I still have 1 more weigh-in on Thursday. He was very proud of me, and was really impressed when I told him that I've lost 29.4 pounds total. :) His reaction when I told him that was too funny, his eyes got wide and his jaw dropped a little.

I am getting so tired of sitting at home and doing nothing all day, I'm so yearning to start up classes again. I'll be able to get all of my paperwork turned in on Friday or Monday, and then once they process all of it, I should be good to go. Then all I have to do is wait for the next round of classes to begin, they start every 5 weeks.

This afternoon, to help curb my boredom,  I went over my list of song I want at my wedding and tried to pick out which songs I wanted for which portions of the day. But I'm having a problem picking out a father/daughter dance because none of them are right. It's so hard because my father and I aren't that close, so all of these songs about being daddy's little girl just don't work for me. So I keep looking and I'm finding a few that may work. Here is a list of my different options and what they would be used for:
First Dance
Love  Never Fails - Brandon Heath
Father/Daughter
My Little Girl - Tim McGraw
In my Daughter's Eyes - Martina McBride
There You'll Be - Faith Hill
And Then They Do - Trace Adkins
Daughters - John Mayer
Brother/Sister
My Wish - Rascal Flatts
Bride Entrance
Endless Love - Glee version (don't laugh at me, it's a beautiful version :) )
Prelude
It's Your Love - Tim McGraw and Faith Hill
You Had me From Hello - Kenny Chesney
This I Swear - Nick Lachey
Me and You - Kenny Chesney
Better with You - Five Times August
Processional
Your Love is Extravagant - Casting Crowns (Immediate family being seated)
Stand By Me - Ben E. King (Wedding party)
Interlude
When God Made You - Newsong
This Day - Jadon Lavik
Cant Help Falling in Love - Michael Buble
Recessional
Happily Married - Raymond Gregory
Postlude
A Moment Like This - Kelly Clarkson
Cake Cutting
Halo - Beyonce
My Best Friend - Tim McGraw
All For You - Keith Urban
Crazy Love - Michael Buble
Anniversary 
When I Said I Do - Clint Black
Bouquet Toss
This One's for the Girls - Martina McBride
Single Ladies - Beyonce
Last Dance
A Thousand Years - Christian Perri

Other songs I love
A Love Like This - Phil and Brenda Nicholas
Unchained Melody - The Righteous Brothers
Love of my Life - The Wedding Song
By My Side - April Pearl Kennedy
Love is a Beautiful Thing - Phil Vassar
Beautiful Mess - Jason Mraz

I'd love any ideas from you all as well :) This is a work in progress, ever changing.

Time to go and start dinner. So until next time.

~Sara~


2 comments:

  1. Congrats on being under your daily calories! That's awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my food scale too. I can't live without it!

    PS I nominated your for a liebster aware see here

    http://lessofmemoretolife.blogspot.ca/2013/01/leibster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete