Saturday, January 12, 2013

Year 1 Day 113 (Day 478)

Before I talk about anything else I want to start doing something new. After analyzing why I've been over eating at night, I want to stay more accountable with my food choices. Somewhere in every blog I write, I want to do a little recap of my food and drink choices from the day before. I will be starting that today and recapping yesterday's food choices.

I did well yesterday, but I was over my calories a little. I'm not too worried about it because it's only 38 calories, so it's not that big of a deal. My break down of calories is thus:

Meal
Calories
Carbs
Fat
Protein
Fiber
Calcium
Breakfast
533
91
13
18
6
31
Morning Snack






Lunch
350
57
6
19
3
30
Afternoon Snack
140
21
5
3
0
0
Dinner
570
99
16
26
12
32
Evening Snack
625
93
24
22
8
24
Total/Goal
2218/ 2180
361/ 300
64/ 73
88/
82
29/
25
117/ 100

Along with 128 oz of water, so I was right on key with that as well.

I also want to apologize for talking about my fiance in almost every one of my blogs, it's just that every day he amazes me. Like today, he was holding his 1 year old nephew for a few minutes while we were on Skype, and he told me that he can't wait until we have a family of our own and that he can't wait to become a father. My heart just melted, how could I resist sharing something like that? When he says things like that, it makes me fall even more in love with him.

Only today and tomorrow before I can get back to exercising, I can't wait for Monday just for that. :) Even though I'm not doing the 30DS today, I will be out and about for a few hours with my mom and sister-in-law, so I will be somewhat active. It's better than nothing I suppose.

Just like last Saturday, tonight is playoff football time :) It'll be fun to spend some more time with the family and Skyping with my love at the same time. I love the time that I get to spend with all of them, the only way it would be better is if Abid could be here with us. But the Packer's need a W tonight or it's the end of the line. I'm not too worried though, the team has been really on the past few weeks. So we will see how it goes later tonight.

But I suppose, it's time to head out. So until next time.

~Sara~

No comments:

Post a Comment