Thursday, December 13, 2012

Year 1 Day 83 (Day 448)

It has been way, way too long since I have last blogged. It's been over a month, which is a very sad thought. But I have so much to share since last time, good and bad and one thing that is very unknown still. Where to start?

Well the semester is now over and I am at home, I am quite pleased with my grades. I got a 3.94 this semester, which will look really wonderful on my transcripts. 4 A's and 1 A-, but I still didn't feel challenged academically this semester. And now to my news that leaves a lot unknown, I have decided to not return to Ashford next semester. This decision was so hard for me to make, especially after making some really good friends toward the middle of the semester. But I had to do what was best for me, and Ashford was not the best for me right now. Today I did find out that the school that I am now interested in attending has provisionally accepted me into the Psychology program, they are just waiting on my transcripts. I have a good GPA, so I am not worried about it. :) I'm hoping that CCU will be a better fit for me.

I have been slacking on my weight loss so much the past month or so. Thankfully I haven't really gained much weight, just hovering around the same weight. Now that I'm home again though, I am trying to get back on track. So far I haven't had much luck, but I won't give up. I have come way too far to give up now. One thing that I really need to work on is my diet though, I need to get more self-discipline. Plus my workouts need to improve a lot. Today was a little better, I walked for 30 minutes and it felt amazing. I am sort of excited because I went shopping with my mom on Sunday and got 3 new pairs of pants and 3 shirts I am officially in a size 22. Depending on the brand, some of the 22's are a little too big. :)

It's been getting more and more difficult being apart from Abid, because we both just want to be together more than anything else. I'm going to apply for my visa, this week or next week and then hopefully he and I will be together within a few months. It's just getting frustrating because I see so many people with the person that they love and that makes it even harder. He and I wanted to be together so badly this Christmas and for his birthday (it's in the beginning of January) so that is making this even harder. But we're trying to get through this together, and I am hoping that this will make our relationship even stronger when we are finally together. It's difficult, my family doesn't want me to go over there, they want him to come here first. I understand where they're coming from but at the same time I don't think they understand how hard it is for him to come here first. But it is what it is. Until next time.

~Sara~

No comments:

Post a Comment