Monday, June 11, 2012

Day 265

It feels really weird to be writing this at night, but I've just had a crazy busy day. Today was really warm, which just made things even worse.

This morning I got in a few minutes of kickboxing, which was great but I had to keep it short. And ever since then I've been working on homework. I have so much to get done this week before I head off to student orientation. There are still 7 more discussions to do by then which doesn't sound like a lot but it's hard to get use to again. And tomorrow I'm going shopping with my mom in the afternoon which will be a great break. Hopefully I'll get a few more homework items done tonight so I can get more exercise in tomorrow before going shopping.

I should keep this short so I can get more homework done. Until next time.

~Sara~

No comments:

Post a Comment