Saturday, June 9, 2012

Day 263

Another gorgeous day, inside and out! :) I received amazing news this morning, I found out that I'm getting into the residence hall that I wanted to and I found out who my roommate is going to be! Ahhh!

Today I chose to take an off day from working out, because I've been really hurting lately. So I think I just need a rest day and then I'll be fine. I had coffee with my best friend this morning which was amazing, I cannot wait to move down by her! :)

I also think my scale at home is broken, I weighed myself about 20 times this morning and it varied each time within 11 pounds. And it was never the same weight. So I think we may need to invest in a new one. I'm going shopping with my mom today, so I need to cut this blog short. Until next time.

~Sara~

No comments:

Post a Comment