Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Another gorgeous day

Another gorgeous day in southeastern Wisconsin. Today was my weigh-in, and honestly I'm a little disappointed. I gained, 1.4lbs. I have a feeling that it has to do with my weight training this week. So I'm really hoping that is it because I've worked really hard this week.

I'm finally getting somewhere on my Ethical Issues Paper, thank God. I need to get a good grade on this thing if I'm going to get an A in the class. I'm not too worried though, I'm confident in my writing abilities. Now Economics is another story. I'm just hoping to get the best grade that I can in that class. I've got an 82% right now, so it's not horrible. And as long as I have high grades in my other classes (which I should) my GPA should still raise.

I should probably continue on my paper. Until next time.

~Sara~

No comments:

Post a Comment