Friday, February 10, 2012

Realization

Today definitely has not gone as I had planned it would. My plan was to work out when I got downstairs, but to my amazement, my father was sitting downstairs, staying home from work. So there went my work out plans because I needed the TV with the DVD player (which was in the room where he was sitting). But it gave me time to get a few other things done, so I got ready and was planning on heading down to End of the Trail, but then I saw that it was snowing out and it's suppose to most of the day, so that changed those plans as well. But I am going to do my homework at home today, I've already taken 1 quiz, but have so much more that needs to be done.

Last night, I had coffee with my best friend and I think that it is finally sinking in that she and I are going to be in different states. This was a fact that I've known but I guess it just hadn't sunk in yet. Either she will be moving to Iowa soon or I'll be moving to California in August. Don't get me wrong, I knew that it was going to happen soon, but I'm officially realizing just how hard it is going to be without her. Even though I'm not losing her, it brings back memories from when I really did lose my best friend a little over 3 years ago. There are so many parts of my life that involve her, and things are going to be different when we can't be together a few times a week. Yeah, we can still talk (texting, phone, Skype, Facebook, ect...) but it won't be the same as actually spending time together. Our coffee dates throughout the week. Cafe on Saturday night. Church Sunday morning. And so many other things. We'll still visit each other. It will just take time to get use to.

This morning I stepped on the scale, just because I could, and I'm down 1.4 pounds from yesterday. :) That really brought my day up, because I have been working hard lately. I really wish that I would have been able to workout this morning like I had planned to do, I just don't feel right not working out today. Hopefully later today I'll be able to get some walking in at least.

But I suppose, it's time to get some more homework done before my plans tonight. Until next time.

~Sara~

No comments:

Post a Comment