Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Excited yet stressed

Today has been full of homework, I sat down at EOT for about 8 hours today and just cranked out a ton of homework. It was much needed, that's for sure. I just seem to have more motivation while I'm compared to when I'm at home. And it's sort of crazy, I'm really enjoying Business Law (which I did not think that I would) and I absolutely hate Economics. Economics is quite confusing to me, especially the supply and demand chapter. So tomorrow I'm going to the Student Success Center at school and hopefully can get some help with it. Lord knows I need it.
Plus I got to see a friend from church while I was at EOT, so that was pretty cool. :)

This morning, I stepped on the scale and it was down to 291.6. Yes, that means I'm almost out of the 290s! :) It's been so long since I was below that. I am still excited that I am below 300, because it has been a few years since I was in the 200s. But I'm back again and I'll never weigh that much again! Pretty soon I'll be part of the 100 club, that's something that I cannot wait for! Not only because I'll be that much closer to my goal weight and I'll be much healthier, but also because I don't even know the last time I weighed under 200 lbs. I was probably in middle school or early high school. (And I've been out of high school for 4 years) So today was very exciting for me. Every day I am getting closer to my goal. I'm never turning back. 23.4 pounds down, 141.6 to go. I may not have lost a lot of weight so far, but every pound I lose brings me closer to my goal.

Also, today one of my instructors emailed me and told me about an internship opportunity in my town! And now I have a meeting set up with the lady for Friday! :) That would be an even more ideal internship because I'd get to stay in Waupun, which my gas tank would greatly appreciate. So I'm really hoping that I can get this internship, it would be very beneficial. And it would be even nicer than having to drive to Beaver Dam.

My eating has been off today since I've been at EOT all day. I've only had a latte, some tea and a muffin, but I'm going to eat some dinner when I get home. Burritos for dinner tonight, so it'll be quite yummy. :) And I think that I'll take a break from homework tonight since I've been working on it all day. I think that I need a little relaxation tonight, especially since I have class all day tomorrow.

But I suppose, I should probably be heading home so I can get something to eat before my stomach yells at me even more than it already has. :) There are exciting days to come though. So I cannot wait to see what the future holds for me. Bye for now.

~Sara~

No comments:

Post a Comment