Saturday, August 1, 2015

Finally an Update

Hi, all!

Happy Saturday! How are you all doing on this beautiful sunny and warm day? I'm doing alright, trying to beat the heat and just wrap my mind around life right now. Things have been crazy in my life over the past weeks, I was busy with moving, unpacking, finding a job and just living. But I'm still alive and finally able to post an update.

There is so much I want to talk about today and I don't even know where to begin. I guess before I do anything else, I should apologize for not  posting in almost 7 weeks. As I said, life has been crazy. Back on July 10th, my parents and I left Wisconsin and took a 30+ hour road trip to Seattle and then on the 13th I moved into my new apartment out in Seattle. Ever since then I've been unpacking, exploring and interviewing for jobs. I'm happy to announce that I did get hired at a business close to my apartment and I'm starting on the 10th! Then I'm starting classes in about a month and a half.

I adore Seattle, it is such an amazing place. Although I haven't done a lot yet, I feel like this place is home and that I'm finally where I'm meant to be. Whenever I leave Seattle and then drive back, I get chills when I see it, it is truly a beautiful place. This city is where I'm meant to be and I'm so blessed to be here. I hope that I am able to explore it more and see everything that this wonderful place has to offer. An amazing thing about Seattle is that it is so diverse, whether it's with race, sexual orientation, religion and a thousand other things. That being said, the different types of couples that I've seen and experienced here have been amazing and very eye opening. When I was living in Wisconsin I couldn't get a date to save my life, which was okay because I wasn't really interested in anyone from there anyways. However, here in Seattle, it's very different. I've been here for almost three weeks and I've been on a few dates and one is even slowly turning into more than just a date.

My nutrition has been way off, even before I moved, I'm really hoping that once I get into my routine, things will get better. My fitness has been off as well, I haven't been doing anything in regards to fitness. I don't have much room to do cardio right now, but I really should be using my free weights. Amazingly enough, I have stayed right around the same weight since my last post.

Well, I have a special someone who's going to be coming over to hang out soon. So I should end this here. I hope everyone has a wonderful afternoon and evening. Until next time!

~Sara~

No comments:

Post a Comment