Friday, April 5, 2013

Colorado Springs (Day 561)

Hi all!

Happy Friday! How is everyone doing today? I need to keep this post short as it is quite late here and I'll have an early morning tomorrow. This morning we left bright and early for Colorado Springs and it's absolutely beautiful here. I went and visited my college and saw the campus that I'm hoping to attend for my Master's degree. The campus is small and wonderful, I really can't wait until I get to start my Master's. It's sort of crazy, Colorado Springs is a bigger city but I really like it here. I could see myself living here. The picture below is the view from my hotel room. Let me tell you, I could definitely get use to this view. :)


Oh, and I got my first manicure. :) Honestly, I'm sort of loving it! Never in my wildest dreams did I think that I'd get a manicure and love it, but I do. I'm not use to my nails looking so nice, but I could get use to it pretty quickly. The weirdest part is trying to type, but I'm already getting use to it. Apparently they are suppose to last for about 2 weeks, so I'll have plenty of time to get use to them. I'm sort of nervous though to see what Abid has to say about them. I don't know how he'll respond and I don't know how I want him to respond. If he likes them, then I'll want them more, but I can't afford that. Oh well, we'll see. 


Tomorrow is going to be a crazy busy day, early breakfast, then getting ready for the wedding, and then the actual wedding at 11:30. It'll be a long and wonderful day. I'm sure I'll be posting a bunch of pictures over the next few days of the wedding and other random things. But it's late and barely Friday anymore. So I'm off to bed to get my beauty rest for the wedding. So until next time!

~Sara~

1 comment:

  1. Isn't the Springs beautiful?! You should definitely go there for school! There is so much to see and do around there!!

    ReplyDelete