Monday, May 21, 2012

Day 244

I have seen some people on SparkPeople do blogs like this, and I think that I am going to give it a try as well. It's day 244 into my journey, and it's been a strange day so far, to say the least. Last night I had a horrible sore throat, so I went to bed early. Sadly, I woke up at around 5am and I wasn't able to fall back asleep until 6:30ish. Then after I fell back asleep, I didn't wake up until 9:30. I never sleep that late, but obviously my body needed the extra sleep. It screwed up my morning plans a little bit, I was going to get up at my normal time (between 7 and 8) eat something and then work out right away. Well since I woke up later, that hasn't happened. I did have a healthy breakfast, strawberries and peaches with chocolate peanut butter and it's only 350 calories and it's delicious. :)

After I'm done with this blog, I'm going to get a workout in. It's sort of nice now that I have a month and a half off, I have more time to work out. And I think that I'm going to do a little kickboxing and maybe some step aerobics. I'm not feeling 100% today, so I'm not going to push myself to the max. My head is hurting a little, my throat still hurts a little and my stomach is hurting a bit. But I'll get through this.

I stepped on the scale this morning and I was up a pound from yesterday, but it's not my official weigh in day so I'm not too worried. Honestly, I think it may be some water weight because I drank about 140 oz of water yesterday. Which is a lot more than what I am use to, so it's not that big of a deal. I am determined to do well today, like I said earlier I started out with a healthy breakfast this morning and I'm still trying to decide what I want for lunch. Probably some green beans and some sort of protein with at least 20 oz of water.

I'm also going to take my May measurements today since I haven't been able to take them at the beginning of the month. Well I suppose, I should get to my work out and on with the rest of my day. Until next time.

~Sara~


No comments:

Post a Comment